Monday, May 10, 2010

Ava Mae Katherine Williams

I know, I know... I fell off the blog bandwagon like CRAZY (you can thank my first Tax Season as an Asset Manager on that one). But, now that I'm an Aunty (again) I have something, well someone, to brag about and show off. I have a million other pictures I need to get up here and I'm gearing up for a very busy summer full of E-Sessions/Weddings/Family Portraits/Etc. , so I'm pretty excited. I apologize for my lack of postings to distract you from work you don't want to be doing... ;)

I proudly introduce my beautiful niece:

AVA MAE KATHERINE
04.30.10
1:17 PM
8 lbs 13 oz
22 inches


Does is make me a bad Aunty if I think she's adorable when she's crying?



Aggh, so perfect.



“Only an Aunt can give hugs like a mother, can keep secrets like a sister, and share love like a friend.”
~ Spanish Proverb

xoxo

1 comment: