Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011! :)

 I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and is ready to get 2011 started!  I am really looking forward to the 2011 season and can't thank all of my 2010 clients enough for putting their trust in me and allowing me to be a part of their special moments this past year.  I am super excited about all of the events I have scheduled to shoot in the coming year and am so thankful that so many people have once again put their trust in me.  This wedding season I will be shooting with a different second shooter because Myra  is expecting her first little bundle of joy in a few weeks (a little girl)!!!  I am so happy for Myra and her husband, Tim, but a little sad that I am out an awesome second shooter.  Fortunately, I have a local Boston photographer, Gabe, from the North Shore who is going to help second shoot weddings with me this season.  I think Gabe and I are going to make a great team!

And now for some pictures!!!
 
Ava is now 8 months old.  I can't even believe it... seriously where is the time going?!
 She had her ears pierced for Christmas.  Soooo cute:
 She's also the happiest baby in the world:
 And before we know it, Ava is going to be getting her license and whipping her convertible around ...seriously... she's already practicing (beeping the horn and doing a Hollywood wave).  Stay off the roads!!! 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment