Thursday, August 27, 2009

I see London, I see ... Prague and Stockholm too!

This past February I went to London to visit my best friend from UMass, Stef aka Son of Thomp. After Stef stopped drinking and actually remembered to meet me at the airport on the Friday night I flew in, the trip was smooth sailing. Stef was in Europe teaching for a school in London. She taught me a lot while I was over in Europe for 10 days, i.e. the different meaning of words and terms across the big blue ocean (double fisting, pants, rubbers, etc.). It was a very educational experience to say the least.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the trip!!

London Pub Food:

Sunset across from the London Tower Bridge:


Tower Bridge - London

I really liked the Tower Bridge at night:


London Street Art:


In Prague (me and Stef):


Stef took this "artsy" picture of our beer in Stockholm, making fun of my new hobby:


Ice Glasses, on an Ice Table @ the Absolut Ice Bar in Stockholm:


Stef and Me on our tour boat in Stockholm:


Thanks for being such a wonderful tour guide Son of Thomp, even when I wanted to cry and scream because I couldn't blow dry my sweet new 'do.

No comments:

Post a Comment