Friday, August 28, 2009

The Self Timer - My Best Friend

I have an unhealthy obsession with the self-timer feature on my camera. Fact. I'm admitting I have a problem. I know there are much more practical ways to take photographer-less photos (with a remote and tripod), but I feel like the element of surprise is lost. The pictures in this blog are what you get when you put 7 girls together for a long holiday weekend, with minimal sunshine and lots of adult beverages flowing. I'm so thankful my friends all support my picture craziness!! :)


(L-R, Me, Jola, Ari, Wass, Wonn, Katie, Cara)
Yes, Jola's drink is spilling on my leg because (again) I get overly excited about the self timer!


We went to Cuffy's for our sweet matching sweatshirts! Judge us.

This is where the adult beverages started to take over.


Picture Perfect.


Moral of the Story:
Self timers are fun. Give them a try.



2 comments:

  1. Let's make use of our self-timers when I come in October! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Man! I love those fun shots! Myra told me she is helping you out at a wedding in October... fun, fun, fun! Hope you are doing well!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete