Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chicago - Teddy, Petey & Leah

This past weekend Teddy, Petey, Leah & I spent a few days in Chicago. Weekends like this remind me of how lucky I am to have amazing friends in my life. I've known Ted and Peter since elementary school and can't imagine life without them. They remind me of how strong friendships can be even when weeks go by without seeing or even talking to one another. Leah is Teddy's girlfriend and she's the perfect addition to all of our outings (she saves me from fantasy football talk). It'll be interesting to see how me and Pete's significant others will fit into the group (years from now, obviously), haha.

Loved Wrigley Park. Chicago does not mess around when they say "ultimate hot dog":


Leah, Teddy & Petey @ Millennium Park:


Ohh Teddy:


I made Petey model for me. He secretly loved it:


Petey striking a pose. Teddy loving life in the back:


Leah and Teddy:



Leah noticed this sign in (yes in) the tree:


Beautiful fall foliage in Chicago and Teddy too:


Leah and Teddy:

I can't wait for Rio 2016. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment