Monday, November 2, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Tavares - October 22, 2009

Congratulations Mike & Mel (Mr. & Mrs. Tavares)!!!
I have known Mike since I was 5 years old. Actually, I think I may have even received my first "award" ever in my life from Mike on the playground in 3rd grade. Mike was very crafty with computers and there was a program (Mike you'll have to remind me of the program) that had an award certificate making program on it. Anyways, Mike made me an award for having the "sexiest legs", needless to say Mel caught herself a keeper 10 years ago... yes, these two love birds starting dating in Junior High. If that isn't true love, I don't know what is! I am so lucky to have witnessed your love blossom all through junior and high school, college (in different states) and through your engagement.
Here are a few of my favorite photos from your perfect, special day.

Mike waiting for his bride:

Here comes the bride with her Dad:


The kiss (a little different than their first kiss I heard all about 10 years ago, that took place in the backseat of Mike's mother's car - and yes, it was while she was driving... I'm letting all your secrets out!!)


Mike being Mike and Mel looking like a princess:


The rings:


First dance, so beautiful:

The bouquet toss:


Mel had little details showcasing her artist side throughout the reception, like the table names (I was at Modern):


The cake kiss:

Me and the Tavares, wooohoo:


Congratulations!
I am so happy I could share in your special day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Liz, the photo's are awesome! I'm glad to see you had a fun time. Thank you for coming.

    ReplyDelete