Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

My friends in Ireland, Kate and Tony (I can't wait for your visit in March!), were looking through some holiday photos I had posted on Facebook and sent me a message: "the photo of you with Aiden who we think is your godson shows how much pleasure you can get from the simple things in life!!!!!...a cardboard box.." I loved this message because it made me take a second and think about how blessed I am and how it truly is the little things in life that make such a difference.


Here are some pictures of Aiden playing with his favorite gift, the box his new bike came in.

I hope these pictures help us remember:
'It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary.' -Paulo Coelho



Peek-a-Boo:




Race Car (Aiden was the driver):



And then when Aiden was done with the box, he asked to be duct taped to the door (completely normal):

And incase my blog readers don't facebook stalk me, I have some very exciting news!!
Aiden is going to be a BIG BROTHER in May.
I can't wait to have a niece & meet Miss Ava Mae Katherine (and take a million pictures of her)!


I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

"You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space." -Johnny Cash




No comments:

Post a Comment