Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Meet Miss Casey Decker!

I met Casey a couple months ago through my new roommate, Lauren (you might remember Lauren from the shoot at the orchard - she's also the proud Mom of the Bella the cat).

I cannot begin to say enough wonderful things about Casey. She's just one of those people that lights up a room with her smile. When Casey asked me to take some photos of her to promote her upcoming recital at the Berklee College of Music on Sunday, February 21st, I was beyond honored. Did I mention this little beauty sings Opera?! True story. We had a beautiful day for the shoot and I got to hangout at my favorite neighborhood location, Castle Island!

















I'll end it with my 2 favorites:


I hope you enjoy the pictures Casey! I can't wait to hear your beautiful voice in February.

:)

1 comment: