Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Elsie turns One! :)

Elsie's Mom, Amanda, and I grew up together in Acushnet, so when she asked if I would take Elsie's 1 year old pictures I was really excited. It gave me an excuse to spend some time in my hometown Acushnet, which I love, and I got to meet this little blue eyed beauty ...

We started our day at the The Silverbrook Farm, where they had some great stone walls and brick to work with:

Ohh hey baby blues...


After calling a chicken a turkey at Silverbrook Farm, we decided it was time to head to our next stop and go Apple Picking at Keith's, which Elsie loved! She loved eating the apples with her six teeth (I think that's how many teeth Amanda said she has in now)!!!


I just love these next two pictures.


Elsie officially turns ONE this weekend, so I'm waiting to post her "party dress" pictures... but they are just as adorable as the pictures at the orchards. Thank you Amanda and Taylor for letting me share such a special day with your family. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I hope when Elsie is older, she'll love seeing how much personality she had when she was just shy of her first birthday! :)

And by personality... I mean this:

She's ridiculously cute (and clearly your daughter Amanda)!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Liz these pictures are amazing. you have an amazing talent..
    ~ Becky knox

    ReplyDelete
  2. this last picture is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, Mr. Cote and I think you did an amazing job. Keep living your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Liz! I love the one where she is walking through the orchard.

    ReplyDelete