Thursday, October 7, 2010

Megan & Pawel Engaged

Megan & Pawel
E-Session

Pawel is the younger brother of one of my best friends from college (our glory years), so I've known Pawel for almost 8 years now, time sure does fly... Peewee is getting married now, sorry Pawel - I had too!!! :) I am beyond excited to be a part of such an exciting time in Pawel and Megan's life and am soooo excited that they have chosen me to photograph their wedding. We took their engagement photos a couple weeks ago at Whitman Park, although the weather almost didn't coorporate with us... raindrops literally appeared on my windshield as I drove away from the shoot, we were able to get some great shoots. It was beyond apparent throughout the entire shoot (and in all the photos) how in love these two were.

One of my favorites:


Absolutely love this one too:


Congratulations Megan & Pawel, I cannot wait for your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment