Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Catherine!

Catherine is one of my dearest friends and as you'll see from these pictures I don't have ugly friends... so she's a bombshell! Not only is she is a bombshell, she's a successful IP attorney in Boston and someone who has not only been an amazing friend to me but is also someone who has served as a mentor to me for the last 3+ years. She helps make me see reality when I start getting all crazy Liz! :) Even with our ridiculously busy schedules, we somehow manage to make time to catch up and grab dinner every couple of months. Catherine is turning 30 this year and wanted to celebrate that with a shoot. I could go on forever about how awesome she is, but I'll let you see how great she is for yourself! Here are some teaser pictures from our shoot:






"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
~ Oprah Winfrey

Happy *almost* 30th Birthday Catherine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment