Monday, November 29, 2010

Jill & Nicole


I was super excited when Jill contacted me to take some pictures of her and her sister Nicole.  Jill and I both travel quite a bit for work so I was worried about finding a day when we were both going to be in town.  Luckily we were able to pick a Sunday afternoon in November and the fall foliage even decided to stick it out and wait around for our shoot to take place!  We had such a fun day in the Boston Common (I think Nicole worked extra hard during the shoot, climbing trees, light posts, etc. because she got really hungry towards the end of the shoot).  The sun was being a little difficult and it was a bit chilly, but we toughed it out and got some amazing shot!!!

Meet Nicole & Jill: 
 


Love this one:
 

and this one...


And another one of my favorites... 

Nicole:
                                         Jill:
 

Of two sisters, one is always the watcher, one the dancer.
     -Louise Gluck

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment