Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Real World Taking Over...

Unfortunately this week has been a crazy week in the office (and it's only Tuesday --- silly corporate America) and my blog postings have slowed down (i.e. I didn't post yesterday). On a brighter note, I am very excited because tomorrow night I have a photo shoot with Renee and Pete at their new place on the water in S. Boston (ok...Dorchester)!! The weather is looking great and I'm excited to use my new lens and to see their new home!

Summer is coming to an end (how did this even happen?!?), so I'll share a couple of flower pictures to remind us that spring and flowers will be back in our lives in 7 short months.

The first 2 pictures are from Mr. & Mrs. Eric Bourgeois's wedding. They had beautiful single red roses as favors, which looked incredible placed in the black linen napkins. The red roses everywhere made the night beautiful and elegant (plus they compliamented the groom's Marine Uniform perfectly!!) . Congratulations Eric and Madie! :)




The next 2 pictures are from my cousin Michael and his bride Dorothy's wedding. The used these exquiste Gerber Daisies in blue vases as the seating cards for each guest. It was such a unique and beautiful touch.


These tulips where in NYC this past spring. There were literally hundreds of them. Petey, Teddy and Leah all loved posing in front of them for me to take pictures!


And lastly, here is Aiden (my perfect 3 year old godson) smelling some flowers at Aunty Kat's graduation dance back in May. If you ever get a chance to ask Mr. Smart Guy Aiden what flowers smell like, please do. He will tell you exactly what he thinks. He thought these flowers smelled like "shit". It was clearly a proud moment for Aunty Liz (and Aiden too - look at that smirk). I'm glad I stopped laughing long enough to capture the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment