Sunday, September 20, 2009

Aiden & Katie - Love You

I finally was able to spend a special day with my godson Aiden and his beautiful Mommy Katie! Aiden wanted to show off his Halloween Costume. He's going to be the cutest fighter pilot on October 31st! :) I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend a sunny Sunday then with my godson, my Mom, Katie and my camera (only Little Mase was missing).

I hope you enjoy the pictures! There are tons, but I couldn't pick just a few favorites.

Thank you Katie and Aiden. Once again, I'm so blessed to have such a supportive family and friends. :)

Aiden in his fighter pilot outfit in the sunflower field:

Waving hello:


Katie:

Melts my heart:

Aiden found this swing. He thought it was a plane, but we actually think it was a dragonfly:


Aiden ate 3 apples, including the core and seeds, oops:


:)


Playing with an old trailor wheel:


So handsome:


Fighter Pilot:


Saluting:


Signaling for the plane to land:


Aiden & Katie:


One of my favorites:


Sperry's just like his favorite Godmother, me:


Looking into the fort:


Katie modeling for me:



Such a cute picture:


Kisses for Mommy:



Cool dude shades:




Love Katie's smile in this one, such a beautiful Mom:


Like Mother, Like Son... pointing fingers:


Everytime I see him, he doubles in size:



... today made me miss home. Luckily, I'm only a car ride away.

No comments:

Post a Comment