Monday, September 14, 2009

Meet Bella!

For those of you who know me, you probably know I've never been much of an animal lover (well besides dolphins, which I'm obsessed with) but along with my new roommate Lauren (who I can't say enough wonderful things about!!!) came her cute, lovable cat named Bella. Bella was not impressed for the first few days at her new home (she played non-stop hide and seek under Lauren's bed), but she's come out of her shell and is such a wonderful addition to our little, dysfunctional "home".

After some serious cuddling on the couch (she missed Lauren who was down in DC for the weekend), I decided Bella would be perfect in a photo shoot, plus I needed to get in some more time with my new lens! She was a natural and the camera loved her, as much as she loved the camera. I've picked out a few of my favorite shots, I think they are my favorite because of the amazing coloring in her eyes. These photos have not been edited at all. Her eyes are just this magical.

This is Bella looking out her favorite window - look at those whiskers:


Blue Eyed Beauty:
Green Eyed Beauty/sticking out her tongue:


Black Eyes:


I don't even know what to call these eyes:


Then Bella just started to get inappropriate, she took making love to the camera to a whole new level:


It's official, I'm a cat lover. Aren't you after these photos?!

P.S. Sorry for the lack of recent posts. Life...

No comments:

Post a Comment